Thursday, January 29, 2015

Key block sneak peak

I feel excited that the end of my project is coming closer with every key block I finish. Which means that all the hard work, no sleep and late nights are finally looking like they are going to pay off. I look forward to the end of the next few months with sleep deprived enthusiasm that my artwork will look great and inspire everyone who see it. But... I still have a month left, loads of work to still finish so... back to work and enough wishful dreaming! 

Along those lines, I have some news for you! I now have a date to start sharing with everyone for my show. All of my completed prints will be hanging, ready to be seen, and ready to be purchased on March 14 2015. The show will be at the Human History Museum there in the park. It will be up for 3 weeks; enough time to plan a trip to the beautiful national park but not enough time to procrastinate. 

So forgo the mental note and write this in your calendars, 

"Get Connected" artwork by Chip Wiggin inspired by Zion National Park. March 14- April 5 2015. In the Human History Museum at Zion National Park. 

See ya there. 

Now here are some sneak peaks to some of my new finished key blocks. 


"How much further?" 


"Couples hike" 


"Family sunset" 


"Family sunset" in color. 




No comments:

Post a Comment